Pilates POLICIES & PROCEDURES
DWD Pilates Covid-19 Protocols
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our first priority. We will stay current on all safety requirements and update our protocols as needed to stay within the government guidelines for our facility.
All sessions are by appointment only.
At this time we are only taking privates, duets, and trios.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled session. We have incorporated additional time in between clients to disinfect the studio
- Wait in the car or outside the studio until you are called in
- Completed COVID Waiver will be collected before entering the studio
- Please take your temperature before coming to the studio, we do have a thermometer in the studio if you’re unable to do so before arriving.
- Wash hands before touching any studio equipment
- Masks must be worn at all times by staff and clients
- If both the trainer and client prefer and agree to take masks off while keeping distance they may do so.
- Many hand sanitizers will be located around the studio
- Proper disinfection will be done to the entire studio in between each session
- At this time we will not allow the waiting area to be open for anyone to sit
- We will keep outside doors open when able to, as well as fans on, to circulate clean air
- COVID Waiver must be filled out before each session
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and let the studio know.
- Sessions can be rescheduled without penalty with a minimum of 24-hour notice.
DWD is doing all that we can in order to provide a safe and healthy environment for our dancers. Please try and follow the general stated health and safety guidelines when outside the studio as well to ensure our DWD families remain safe and we can continue dancing.